More information about accommodation organized by Desucon is coming soon! In the mean time, the Lahti region has a range of hotels and hostels to choose from.
Take care of organizing your accommodation well before the event for Desucon! Even though the event is open around the clock, it is not possible to accommodate at the venue.
Desucon organizes a floor accommodation for event participants.
The floor accommodation has dressing rooms and showers. You must bring your own mattress, blanket and pillow. Matresses can be rented as well. The convention bus travels from the event venue to the floor accommodation during the event.
- The accommodation can be reserved with a form that will be posted here. The use of the form requires a Desuprofile.
- Please read the Terms and conditions with care before purchase.
- One order is capped at 5 accommodation slots.
- It is possible to request gender specific accommodation space during the reservation.
- The PDF ticket for the accommodation, used to sign in, will be sent to both your email and Desuprofile.
- If you no longer need the accommodation you've reserved, you can cancel it or resell it. If you sell your accommodation, please inform us with the new accommodant's contact information (name, phone number and email) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Floor accommodation pricing:
- Accommodation 10 €/night/person
- Mattress (regular camping mattress) 1 €/night/person (by demand). 90 mattresses available
If you want to ask something, contact us at email@example.com
We have hotel offers available, which you can find here! (In Finnish)
There are quite a few hotels available in Lahti: Forenom, Scandic Lahti, Solo Sokos Hotel Lahden Seurahuone, Scandic Lahti City eli entinen Cumulus, Patria Hostel, Kauppahotelli Grand and Mukkulan kartano. In addition if you have a car we can recommend Messilä, hotelli Tallukka, Vierumäki ja Pajulahti.
Some booking sites might have rooms available even if the hotels themselves show fully booked for the weekend.