Take care of organizing your accommodation well before the event for Desucon! Even though the event is open around the clock, it is not possible to accommodate at the venue.
Desucon organizes a floor accommodation for event participants at Lahden yhteiskoulu (Kirkkokatu 2) and Lahden messut (Salpausselänkatu 7). The floor accommodation has dressing rooms and showers. You must bring your own mattress, blanket and pillow. The convention bus travels from the event venue to the floor accommodations during the event.
- Floor accommodation cost 11 €/night/person.
- Please read the Terms and conditions with care before purchase.
- The accommodation can be reserved with a form. The use of the form requires a Desuprofile.
- One order is capped at 5 accommodation slots.
- It is possible to request gender specific accommodation space during the reservation (only Lahden yhteiskoulu). Otherwise, the accommodation is unisex.
- When reserving an accommodation slot from Lahden yhteiskoulu you can choose to accommodate in a room with a ‘quiet hours’ policy. Please find additional information below.
- The PDF ticket for the accommodation, used to sign in, will be sent to both your email and Desuprofile.
- If you no longer need the accommodation you've reserved, you can cancel it or resell it. If you sell your accommodation, please inform us with the new accommodant's contact information (name, phone number and email) at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to request a gender specific accommodation space during the reservation. You can also choose to accommodate in a room with a ‘quiet hours’ policy. The ‘quiet hours’ last until 8 a.m. Please note that the choices can not be modified after your check-in.
Unfortunately we are unable to fulfill special requests at Lahden messut.
If you want to ask something, contact us at email@example.com
We have hotel offers available, which you can find here! (In Finnish)
There are quite a few hotels available in Lahti: Forenom, GreenStar, Solo Sokos Hotel Lahden Seurahuone, Scandic Lahti City, Patria Hostel, Kauppahotelli Grand and Mukkulan kartano. In addition if you have a car we can recommend Messilä, hotelli Tallukka, Vierumäki ja Pajulahti.
Some booking sites might have rooms available even if the hotels themselves show fully booked for the weekend.